A COVID certificate is issued by the Ministry of Health and HMOs . It is used to prove vaccination or recovery while abroad, and it is also valid in the EU and other countries
What Can the COVID Certificate Be Used forA COVID certificate is used when leaving Israel and is valid in member states of the European Union and some other countries. It is issued by the Ministry of Health…
Who is Eligible for a COVID CertificateA COVID is used when leaving Israel and it is valid also in member states of the European Union and some other countries
How to Generate a COVID CertificateThere are several ways to obtain a certificate
COVID Certificate FAQFrequently asked questions about COVID certificates
How to Generate a COVID Certificate
- Through the COVID information website
- Through your HMO
- At self-service stations in various locations across the country (see map)
- Through a representative at the Ministry of Health hotline – call *5400
- For holders of a kosher phone, fax, or unidentified number, call the voice answering service at 02-5082000
The service is provided in two stages:
- Identification with I.D. number or passport number (the identification document you used when you were vaccinated or tested) and date of birth.
- You will receive a return call (to the number listed in your HMO).
If you are eligible for a certificate, in the return call you must provide a fax number and the certificate will be faxed to that number within a few hours.
If you are not eligible for a certificate, the return call will inform you of it and the call will end.
Note: Voice answering service is available only for identified numbers.