A COVID certificate is used to prove vaccination or recovery while abroad, and it is also valid in the EU and other countries
What Can the COVID Certificate Be Used forThe COVID certificate is used when staying abroad to prove vaccination or recovery
Who is Eligible for a COVID CertificateAnyone who has been vaccinated with one or more vaccine dose, or who is recovered, is eligible for the certificate
How to Generate a COVID CertificateA certificate can easily be obtained through the website, and in a variety of other ways
COVID Certificate FAQFrequently asked questions about COVID certificates
How to Generate a COVID Certificate
- Through the COVID information website
- Through your HMO
- At self-service stations in various locations across the country (see map)
- Through a representative at the Ministry of Health hotline – call *5400
- For holders of a kosher phone, fax, or unidentified number, call the voice answering service at 02-5082000
The service is provided in two stages:
- Identification with I.D. number or passport number (the identification document you used when you were vaccinated or tested) and date of birth.
- You will receive a return call (to the number listed in your HMO).
If you are eligible for a certificate, in the return call you must provide a fax number and the certificate will be faxed to that number within a few hours.
If you are not eligible for a certificate, the return call will inform you of it and the call will end.
Note: Voice answering service is available only for identified numbers.
How to generate a COVID certificate