Following the current surge of COVID-19, guidance for international travelers changes with global and domestic infection rates
Entry to IsraelIsraeli citizens may be granted entry to Israel even if unvaccinated or non-infected.
Leaving IsraelIsraeli citizens and residents are banned from leaving Israel to a country on the red list
Isolation for Non-Israeli Confirmed COVID-19 CasesWhat cases must go into isolation and for how long? Information on isolation upon arrival in Israel
For those entering Israel - it is no longer required to fill out the Israel Entry Form.
Before leaving Israel
- There is no requirement to fill out an exit form.
- Check the policy and border restrictions of your destination, as well as those of your airline or cruise company:
It is your responsibility to check the country's foreign national entry policies and requirements before leaving Israel:
• COVID-19 tests requirements before arrival
• Required forms
• Restrictions on vaccination or recovery validity
• Isolation requirements
• Proof of vaccination or recovery (COVID-19 certificate)
• Countries that can verify Israeli COVID-19 certificates >
Additionally, you should check directly with your airline or cruise line companies regarding their policies.
- COVID-19 testing before leaving Israel:
If your destination country requires a COVID-19 test before arrival, you can make an appointment in one of the hospitals providing private COVID-19 testing, or in any other approved testing facility that provides tests for the purpose of leaving Israel.
Make sure that the result document is in English, and that it contains your passport number and your full name in English, as written in the passport.
- If you are positive for COVID-19 and have not yet recovered in accordance with the Israeli protocol – do not board the flight or the cruise. If you have recently recovered, we suggest checking the destination's recovery policy to make sure you are allowed to enter the country.
- Make sure that you are allowed to leave Israel:
• If you have doubts whether you are listed as a confirmed case, as a person who is required to isolate, or if you have a Stay of Exit Order, please check the website of the Immigration and Population Authority.
• Those who will be found as positive for COVID-19 or found listed as required to isolate upon arrival at the airport, the sea port or a land border crossing – will not be allowed to leave Israel and will be subjected to penalty according to the law.