1) I am not a confirmed coronavirus patient.
2) I am not required to enter isolation for any reason.
3) In the last 14 days:
i) I have not shared the same space with a person who is required to enter isolation (this is irrelevant if you are vaccinated or recovered);
ii) I have not displayed any one of the symptoms related to COVID-19; or my COVID-19 test is negative;
4) if I, or the people who travel with me, visit one of the locations with the highest COVID-19 risk or with a COVID-19 travel warning, all of us must enter isolation (including vaccinated or recovered people), unless the transit time in these locations is 12 hours or less.
5) I acknowledge that I and the people traveling with me will enter isolation until we receive a negative COVID-19 test result taken on arrival in Israel or for 24 hours (whichever is earlier).
6) I have stayed outside of Israel no more than 72 hours, or I have one of the certificates specified below and I commit to present them upon arrival in the airport:
i) A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 72 hours before departure.
ii) A permission certified by the Exceptions Committee to check-in without a negative COVID-19 test result.
7) If I, or the people traveling with me, must enter isolation, I will isolate in an accommodation at my disposal that will be tracked by electronic means or in a motel. More information on mandatory isolation.
8) I acknowledge that a false statement may be used as evidence against me in criminal proceedings.
9) I hereby commit that I will not check-in, if the status of one of the statements in this form changes.