Who is Eligible for a Green PassInformation on post-vaccination eligibility, recovery, or a negative result in tests accredited for a green pass, green pass validity
How to Generate a Green PassYou can generate the green pass in this website, on the App, over mobile phones, and self-service stations
Green Pass Compliant FacilitiesThe list is updated if required. Find information how to access places that must comply with green pass restrictions.
Green Pass FAQHave you requested a document, but something went wrong? You might find out why here
Traffic Light App for BusinessesEverything you need to know about using the Traffic Light App to check customers who wish to access your business
Instructional VideosIs the rapid test result negative and you want to get a 24-hour green pass? Do you want to know how to distinguish between the old and the new green…
Who is Eligible for a Green Pass
Who is eligible for a Green Pass and what is its validity?
- Those who have received two or three doses, and 7 days (for the Pfizer vaccine) or 14 days (for the Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines) have passed since the day of last vaccination are eligible for a Green Pass valid for up to six months from the day of last vaccination (not including the vaccination date).
Those who received three doses are eligible for a Green Pass which is valid for no more than 6 months from the last vaccination day or through 28.2.2022, whichever is later.
- From 6.1.2022 to 1.2.2022, those who have received only one dose, if 30 days have not passed since the vaccination date, will be eligible for a temporary Green Pass, which will be valid for 30 days from the day of vaccination.
Please note: the temporary Green Pass is invalid in case of exposure to a confirmed patient and does not grant an exemption from isolation. The temporary Green Pass will be valid for 30 days even if the second vaccine dose is administered during that period.
* Those who have recovered and received a certificate of recovery from a physician or HMO after testing positive on a PCR test and, from 5.1.2022, on a certified rapid test.
- Those who have recovered once or twice and have not been vaccinated are eligible for a Green Pass valid for up to six months from the date of the last certificate of recovery
- Those who have recovered and have received only one vaccine dose before or after recovery, and six months have passed since the issuance of their last certificate of recovery, are eligible for a Green Pass valid through 31.3.2022.
- Recovered children 12 years and 3 months of age or younger, and six months have passed since the issuance of their last certificate of recovery, are eligible for a Green Pass valid until 31.03.2022, or until they reach the age of 12 years and 3 months, whichever is earlier.
Persons who tested positive on a serologic test
- Those who have recovered and subsequently tested positive on a serologic test, have never been vaccinated before testing, and after testing received at least one dose of the vaccine are eligible for a Green Pass valid through 31.12.2022
- Children 12 years and 3 months of age or younger who test positive on a serologic test are eligible for a Green Pass valid through 31.12.2022 or until they are 12 years and 3 months old, whichever is earlier,
The Green Pass eligibility of those who have been vaccinated or those who have recovered outside of Israel and the validity of said Pass depend on the number of doses of the vaccine that they have received and on the results of the serologic and PCR tests in Israel.
Persons with a negative COVID-19 test
- Children 12 years and 3 months of age or younger who test negative on a PCR test as part of the Magen Education program are eligible for a one-week Green Pass, effective until the end of the seventh day after testing, including testing day
- Adults and children who have tested negative on a certified rapid test may present the test results in order to enter facilities that must comply with the Green Pass
- restrictions in the 24 hours after testing. Before entry, they may present either the QR code of the test itself or use the test to have a 24-hour Green Pass issued by scanning the QR code via the Traffic Light App.
How to get a Green Pass with a rapid test
- Adults and children with a negative privately funded PCR test result can request a daily Green Pass, which is valid for only 72 hours from testing day
Exemptions from showing a Green Pass
- Children 3 years of age or younger
- Children 12 years and 3 months old or younger with a disability certificate